Thursday, August 2, 2007

To Dream or Not to Dream


Dreams. (You'll be seeing this word a lot in this post.) I've always been a dreamer, and thought that it's a good thing. Being used to getting what I want because of dreaming, it has encouraged me to dream more and more each day. "Dream for bigger things," I always say. And of course, make ways and do things to achieve those dreams. But this morning, the other context of the word "dream", which is what people usually experience when they're sleeping, has made me dislike it for the moment. Obviously, I didn't like what I dreamt of. As far as I can remember, in that other realm, I laughed, broke down, and cried because of this special guy who turned out to be gay, thus giving us no chance to be together. I know it's just a dream. And yeah, one might say that dreams in reality are different from those in slumber. But still, I don't like the feeling. Having bad dreams is not as simple as what it seems. Yes, it's JUST A DREAM. But you don't want it to ruin your day, do you? It's like your waking up on the wrong side of the bed. And it scares me.

2 comments:

Femzter said...

oh my gosh. another blog which i think is gonna keep me addicted. i'm linking you to my site as well (mystical-thoughts.blogspot.com).

anyway, tell me about it. you know, since the deaths in my family, i've been having HORRIFYING dreams. and i mean REALLY HORRIFYING. especially from those after my cousin's death. not like yours tho, totally not. in my dreams, the demons were literally out to get me, my soul. each time i woke up, my heart would be pulsating rapidly with a really bounding pulse (applying RLE???), and i would be trying to catch my breath. the scary part: they say if these dreams seem real, they really are real.

ramzahn said...

I think that bad dreams are almost always connected to something bad happening in your body (be that first or second cause).
Take more care of your body, inside.

Sweet Dreams...